This plugin will "include" other pages in this wiki. In the language of hypertext this is called transclusion. The pages will render in distinct tables. You can also load external pages in a more limited fashion with the FrameIncludePlugin. Examples:
Included from HomePage
MTS - the Wiki
This is an attempt to capture some of the history of MTS, the Michigan Terminal System, prior to GNU/Linux, probably the most successful network mediated collaborative software development effort. MTS grew out of the energy, creativity and sheer chutzpa of a dedicated group of University of Michigan programmers who didn't know they couldn't write an operating system when IBM failed to deliver the one that they had promised.
- The People
- Overview and reference
- Other MTS Links
- What is a WikiWikiWeb? A description of this application.
- Learn Help:HowToUseWiki and learn about Help:AddingPages.
- Use the SandBox page to experiment with Wiki pages.
- Please sign your name in RecentVisitors.
- See RecentChanges for the latest page additions and changes.
- Find out which pages are MostPopular.
- Read the ReleaseNotes and RecentReleases.
- Administer this wiki via PhpWikiAdministration.
- See more PhpWikiDocumentation.